It is our desire to teach and disciple every person in the Church, no matter their age. As it says in the book of Proverbs, we should train our children in the way they should go, so that when they are old, they will not depart from it.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church office on 021 782 2986.
Express Fullies Kids
Sunday mornings during the 08h00 service, just after Praise and Worship, kids can go upstairs until 09h00.
Sunday mornings 09h15 – 11h00
2-3 year olds, go to the Boddlers Room. Children age 4 to Grade 10, meet upstairs.
- Team Blue is for the Tiny Champions between 2 and 3 years old. Their class is in the Boddlers Room.
- Team Green is the team for the Little Heroes between 3 1/2 and 5 years old
- Team Purple is for the Big Heroes in Pre-Primary
- Team Orange is the Little Superboys and Supergirls who are in Grade 1 – 2
- Team Red is for the Superboys and Supergìrls who are in Grades 3 – 4
- Team Silver is for the Superboys and Supergirls who are in Grades 5 – 6
- Team Gold will be your team if you are a Superhero in Grades 7 +
Boddler is a combination of the words “Baby” and “Toddler”. This is more a place than a ministry, where Moms and Dads can be with their Boddlers, aged 0-3 years, during the Sunday services.
We provide your little ones with a play area filled with toys, and you can watch and listen to the Church service via a live feed. A lounge area for feeding, nappy changes, and fellowship is also available.
During the 09h30 services, a teacher and two assistants will be on duty and when your child is ready (18 months and older), you may leave them with the teacher.
Jammers is for children from Grade R – Grade 7 and meets in the Upstairs hall at the Church from 18h30 – 19h30 every Friday during term time. Jammers is essentially a children’s club that enables members to meet new friends, relax and have fun. Playing games is a big part of what the children love to do so we have a young team that keeps them entertained and focused. Our aim is to combine fun activities with a focus on both worship and teaching.