We desire to Create opportunities for growth through relationships. Over the last years we have seen tremendous growth in the area of relationships here at Fullies and we just love to hang out together. We trust you will join with us in the many different activities. It does not matter what your gifting is, we would like to see an opportunity created for you to grow in that gift and use it for the Glory of our Father.
The Well: Come to the Well – then become the Well.
The droplet, as part of the water of the well, represents each person.
Water is more than a simple mixture of hydrogen and oxygen molecules. It is the source of all. Christ is our source of life and by accepting Him as our Saviour, streams of living water flow (John 7:37-39).
How we apply our vision:
With the help of the Holy Spirit, Fullies is actively working at
- Being a community built on love for one another
- Being focussed upon evangelism, discipleship, leadership development and missions
- Creating opportunities to be equipped for growth and ministry
Flowing from this, our Mission Statement is to:
- Evangelise the Lost
- Disciple Converts
- Train Disciples
while our Church Values are:
God is calling us as a Church, back to the basics. To be a Church that is busy with what God is busy with, focussed upon what God is building and expending effort over what touches the heart of God.
- The Bible is the only authoritative Word of God.
- There is only one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- The only way to be cleansed from sin, is by repentance and faith in the blood of Jesus who died on the cross for us.
- In baptism by total immersion in water.
- In baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4.